Buy Landro for the Web
If you would need Landro pricing for budget purposes, complete the form below so we can schedule a meeting with you. Our present version of Landro is a software system that is a cloud-based or can run on your university Intranet (internal LAN). We can discuss technical details at our meeting.
Our cloud-based Landro will be released in the middle of 2018. If you would like to learn more about it before its release, complete the contact form below and one of our representatives will contact you.
- Laptop, Desktop PC or Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit
- Intel (i7) Quad Core processor, 3.0 GHz, or better
- 8GB minimum of system memory (RAM)
- NVidia video adapter with at least 1GB, dedicated memory
- A display with no less than 1980×1024 resolution
- 250GB or greater hard drive
- Multi-format memory card reader
- High-speed USB 2.0/USB 3.0 connectors
- DVD reader/writer for installing updates software
- High-quality Audio Card installed and enabled
Do you want to learn about the Landro Web version?
Do you still have questions? Do you want to confirm some information, see another part of the demo or just need to talk about how everything fits together? Complete the contact form on this page and one of our representatives can help you.
Learn more about how Landro works in observation and interview recording rooms. Counseling, speech pathology, surgical operating room, sales training, video depositions, police analysis videos and even sports programs find that Landro is the easiest way to study technique and skills. Landro will help you find those important spots in your video that will help you see mistakes and point out some of your video highlights.
So, when you need to study yourself… use Landro, the leading way to study video!
Fields marked with * are required.